Saturday 8 August 2015

Some Data

Below is just a little puerility I made out of my love for graphs and data representation. It's interesting to note that my average number of monthly posts in 2015, so far, is lower than my average number of monthly posts in 2014. A significant increase in the number of posts can be noticed in August 2015 (compare Fig. 1). This increase in the number of posts is due to my renewed goal of sketching and posting at least 5 times a week and the fact that I uploaded a number of pictures made during the month of June and July that year.

Fig. 1: Posts per Month on Tägliche Skizzen. Note that the number of posts does not necessarily accurately represent the number of pictures posted that month. May 2014 represents the start date of this blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment